Monday, August 25, 2008

Crazy Dream/ First Post

It all started in a groggy haze.
Some how awaking on a boat and looking around to see my family, the feeling of to much booze running through my body and leaked out signs of a previous long night. As i glanced onto the metallic boat safety rails i saw a reflection of myself, this completely different appearance to what i normally saw. it was myself with a short mullet, bleach blond. This was definitely not my look. I turn to my mom and ask how the the hell this fucking happened. She said it was your no hearted uncle. I turned towards him, Paul as the family called him; I didn't see him for much more than the devil himself. I stood up and did something no one had ever thought i would do. I looked him in the eyes and said, "what the fuck were you thinking, go fuck yourself and this family, we all hate you..." the words rolled off my tongue like i had been longing to say them for my whole life.

So i insisted the driver right away to take us back to the house. As i was concerned, the trip was over and so was any family ties that i was once part of. As we return we start packing up the car and i wash my hair, which immediately turns back to a brownish black. I head outside its dark with moisture from the lake on my tongue. I head to the car to find my "grandma" a women i had never seen before in my life and i sear she wasn't related to me at all. But when it came down to it my groggy state had already thrown me for a day so i accepted the fact and her wheel chair starts rolling down towards me fast. I stop her and hold here there. Yet again it started rolling, from the same place it had before but with more force this time. A feeling of de ja vu but my instincts to catch her were to fast for me even to think about the moment. Once we loaded up the car we said out goodbyes, mine mainly consisted of a middle finger to my uncle. As i said goodbye to my dead looking grandma she spoke a jibberish back, puzzled and confused i asked, "come again". Again a jibberish like " he dibbidy sic he metta" I say i don't understand and looked at my brother and he responded with she's saying she loves you. Brad immediately broke into laughter at myself making a fool. I shared my love with my grandma and said goodbye. I never really thought about how she got home, but then the thought never really came into my head. When we got home i lay down on the floor and looked at the ceiling.

The ceiling was completely new, not the old white popcorn ceiling that i grew to love. It was full of demonic heads that were dangling of what seemed to be party streamers, metallic. The demons began coming at me as in a way if i had been loaded on to much medicine. They seemed to be coming in a way that if a strobe light would be showing them go up and down right in my face.

I immediately figured it out, the whole day i had been out of my mind. Was i a manic? I had made a complete fool out of myself to my whole family. So i went to the restroom to wash my face the light was out but the fan was going. When trying to turn the light on it didn't turn on, shit the lights burnt out i murmured to myself but then i tried the fan switch which didn't turn the fan off at all. This puzzled me and scared me, where was i thought. And then i came to it all. The pieces lead up all the unnatural events and the crazy shit that doesn't ever happen, i was stuck in a dream state i had earlier thought this but with not enough force to escape it.

I had just realized i was stuck in this horrible dream world and i just let myself go, falling straight backwards. There was a wall directly behind me; it didn't stop me, the sink a little to the side of that; it didn't stop me. It felt like i feel 100 stories straight backwards and completely free. I woke to the site of my own body lying there motionless. No idea how this was possible i start to walk there's a mirror facing my body laying leaned on a small chair. I see me, a 6 in man next to my normal sized body.

I'm amazed and realize its time to explore i decided i wanted to fly so i jumped and landed on my belly on the bed, i didn't realize it, which discouraged me at the time, but in that jump i had gone back to normal size. I reached for the wall as to see if i could reach it i watched my arm stretch 7ft grab the wall and like crumpling up paper destroyed the wall in a fabric sense leaving a giant black hole. Being relatively new to this world i figured not to travel that way until a later visit.

I instead walked down stairs right past my parents and to the basement. It was time to see what i really could do. I couldn't fly i couldn't really do shit. I kind of grunted and in the corner of my eye i saw one of the weight bars fly into a wall. Did being out of my body allow me to be connected with everything?

Thoughts rushed and i stretched my hand out to a weight and watched as it tossed and turned ti with my mind, i couldn't lift it. I then reached out for the camera and it flew right into my hand. I started dropping it and catching it with my mind before it hit the ground and spinning it around my body. Out of the wall appeared a small black kid with a face like a dinosaur. Long stretched out face really thick black beard but looked innocent and young. He said to me now juggle three, i tried no success. He said it would come with more experience. But all of the sudden i was floating this camera in the middle of my hand and i started to manipulate it changing all the parts around making it into something better. I look up and my new friend was doing the same with the treadmill he turned it into some seat with giant arms something straight out of a sci fi movie. I walk over interested but my first thought to make conversation was to ask him, "you do this a lot" with a blank stare he turned his head at me. It was now that the kid looked me in the eyes and said, "do what"

"come to the dream world"
"i guess so" turning his head.

I felt that him and i could be good friends but he warned me right away that i had been out and far away from my body for one of my first times and then i could feel myself waking up outside my body. He told me he would help give me time, an electrical arm came down and pressed a button on this crazy machine he made and made a high pitch sound and he told me to run. Almost as if i was in mario and had my star power i felt that he had given me just enough time to get upstairs before the sound ends and i wouldn't even no what would happen. I kept slipping into this white haze as i was running those stairs and i was scarred life was about to end. I somehow made it to my body jumped in the air and levitated down backwards into my body and woke up in my bed.

No comments: