Sunday, April 5, 2009

Now its time to meet the real chris klee...

DSVC National Student Conference...
Did you say liquor... or design, This weekend Jovan, lauren, brian, cat and I attended a design conference in Dallas. Between guessing that type face and listening to professionals the weekend was nothing short of inspiring. Loading up with pounds of free samples, t-shirts and some stolen posters... we enjoyed our time to the fullest. This experience has opened my eye to new design, type solutions, and others work around me. I definitely plan on attending this conference next year along with any conferences in between.

I recomend this to anyone, as it is extremely eye opening!


































2 comments:

Andrea Herstowski said...

Thank you so much for posting images, give me a copy so i can use them next year to help INSPIRE students to go. SO glad you all went! andrea

Addie Miller said...

Chris, you're funny.
i like pictures.